Why Play BombSquad?
A Unique Baseball Tournament Experience
- Get your teams lots (5-11) of games in 3 to 4 days!
- High school varsity and JV baseball and softball fields
- Every team plays a 4 game pool and a single elimination round
- ALL teams advance to championship round.
- Super low cost registration fee
- Home Run Derby, Around the Horn, Speed Racer Relay Race
- Real bathrooms, nice concessions
- We sell out most age groups every year
- Teams from Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, etc. play each year
- Varsity fields have nice dugouts, softball fields have quality portable mounds
- Tournament rules created by an experienced travel ball coach, a bit different
- 100+ college and pro scouts invited in 2018
- Rosters and info packs for all college and pro scouts
- Fund raiser for the local high school and youth baseball teams
- Supports charitable organizations Drug Free World and Youth For Human Rights
A Coach’s Viewpoint…
Kurtis, I wanted to circle back to let you know I was very happy with your
tournament. We do a lot of Pastime tourneys, and I’m a big believer in you
get what you pay for, so my expectations were tempered coming into the weekend.
I thought it was a very well run tournament, and you far exceeded my expectations. The umpires did a good job, you managed the schedule very well in spite of the rain, and the fields were pretty nice. There were some quirky rules, which I didn’t mind, and I think it made the tournament a little different (specifically the format with all teams being seeded, and the tie-breakers).
With this being our last year, I sure wish I knew about your tournaments sooner. I will certainly recommend you to teams looking for a place to play in the coming years. Well done, thanks for a great weekend.
VR – 18U Michigan Diamond Jaxx
Family friendly things to do…
- Lighthouse Premium Outlet Mall
- Indiana Sand Dunes – Lake Michigan Beaches
- Blue Chip Casino
- Deep sea (lake) fishing and sailing on Lake Michigan
- Washington Park Zoo
- AMC Movie Theaters
- Amish Acres, water parks, museums are close
- Trains to Chicago and South Bend
- Plenty of restaurants, hotels, movie theaters, etc.
And… baseball is fun!