All remaining tournament games, including bracket games are cancelled. The fields cannot be made safe to play with the continuing rain and no sun or wind.
We’ll determine the final placement from games played and mail out awards.
Thanks for participating and have a nice Father’s Day.
14U Baseball Championship
Seeding Game Schedules and Championship Brackets are below.
Please check back at or after Tuesday June 11th 2:00 pm
to ensure no modifications have been made.
All tournament updates are 1st done via Twitter… @BombSquadRocks
Players’ parents MUST sign the Waiver/Roster in order for the player to be allowed on the field. CLICK HERE to get the Waiver/Roster. Please email the signed roster by June 6th to info@BombSquadBaseball.com.
14U Participating Teams
- Michigan City is on Central Standard Time (Chicago Cubs Time).
- Address to Michigan City High School (MCHS) is 8466 W Pahs Rd, Michigan City, IN 46360.
- The address to the Marquette Varsity Baseball Field is 8600 W Pahs Rd, Michigan City, IN 46360, one block west of MCHS.
- $5 spectator fee for anyone watching games whether inside or outside of our complex. Spectators ages 6 and younger, up to 3 coaches, and players do not pay the spectator fee. No pets permitted in the park.
- No alcohol on the premises – you and your coach will be tossed from the game.
- Saturday games will be played the same as Thursday and Friday games. We tightened up the Saturday schedule so teams will be at the park and ready to play if and when games end early.
- Please read and understand the Tournament Rules… https://bombsquadbaseball.com/baseball-tournament-rules/
SEEDING GAMES SCHEDULE
Friday and Saturday Speed-up Rules
We can get complete games in if the teams enter/exit the dugouts quickly, players are ready to play at game time, players get on and off the field expeditiously between innings, and coaches/umpires follow the below guidelines.
A. No new inning after 1:30 minutes.
B. Coach has one mound conference without pulling a pitcher for the game. After that, every trip to the mound the pitcher must be removed.
C. Mercy rule is 8 runs after 3 innings, 6 after 4 innings. Once home team is ahead by the mercy rule, no new batters will bat..
D. If a game ends early, the next scheduled game will start by as much as 30 minutes earlier than scheduled.
E. Mandatory courtesy runner for pitcher and catcher with one out.
F. No infield/outfield catch between innings after the first inning unless there is a new pitcher.
G. New pitchers have 6 warm-up pitches. Returning pitchers to the mound have 2 pitches between innings. Pitchers can throw in the pen if if they need more pitches between innings.
H. Players are to run on and off the field between innings when changing from offense to defense or vice versa.
14U CHAMPIONSHIP BRACKETS
* The 22 vs 23 will be played on the first field that is available. In this game, no inning will start after 1:30.